Web development Package
for Free Pascal/Lazarus
Free Spider is an object oriented web development package for Free Pascal / Lazarus. It is similar to Delphi’s web broker /WebSnap technology.
- You can build web applications using Lazarus and deploy it in Linux, and Windows, and Mac.
- You will get the benefits of Lazarus rich OOP features and database components to connect to FireBird, MySql, or PostgreSQL.
- Your web application will be cross-platform.
- It is easy to deploy Lazarus CGI web application executable or Apache Module library which are native to all platforms and need no additional libraries in deployment.
- You will get a secure binary executable file/Library that you deploy in the server, and no one in server side could corrupt your code.
- Built-in Automatic multipart/form-data decoder for uploading/downloading files
- Smart Module Loading design enables you to split the design of your web applicaiton into many logical parts, This will facilitate team work, make your application readable and easy for maintinace
- TSpiderCGI : Is used for CGI application
- TSpiderApache : Is used for Apache Module application
- TSpiderAction: Is used to receive requests and reply to different Paths
- TSpiderPage: Is used with external HTML templates and to link it to active contents
- TSpiderForm: It generates HTML form using OOP methods like SpiderForm1.AddInput(itText,, etc
- TSpiderTable: Is used to generate HTML table from dataset or manually using OOP method like: SpiderTable1.AddRow(‘Yellow’, [‘One’, ‘Two’, Three’]);
Download FreeSpider 1.3.3 (Adding ResponseCode, OnDrawRow for SpiderTable) (13-Apr-2013)
Sample Web Applications
SpiderSample copy page.htm into /cgi-bin directory
News Simple news adding/browsing using FireBird database
Linux Window Display information about linux host